One of the most requested features by HubSpot customers is the ability to log attachments received in emails with a Deal or Contact.
At present, HubSpot users need to manually upload attachments to the attachment area associated with their HubSpot contacts. This can be frustrating for a number of reasons:
- You want to view an attachment that has been sent by one of your colleagues by email but you weren’t copied in.
- You want to view an attachment that has been sent by one of your contacts by email but you weren’t copied in.
- You need to make edits to an attachment and want to be sure you are working on the latest version.
- You want to find a specific attachment associated with an email.
- The person copied to the original email is on holiday or no longer works for the company.
But this is not an issue for users who use Threads to automatically log their emails in HubSpot.
By storing a copy of your historic and future emails, Threads enables you to view the original email including its attachments. You can even download those attachments even if you weren’t copied to the original email.
Watch our video to see how easy it is to log attachments with emails.